Friday, September 4, 2009

The old Snake Oil zine




Select content from the Snake Oil fanzine is available here. A massive overhaul is scheduled, but if you don't mind primitive web layout and design, go ahead and click. You'll find stories about Robert Tilton, Benny Hinn, Jonathan Bell, and advice on how to find a church where they handle snakes.

I'm in the process of self-publishing a book of reprints of the back issues of Snake Oil, along with the earlier Robert Tilton Fan Club Newsletter and related ephemera on blurb. If and when it's complete I will of course post about it here.

I'm also thinking about writing and self-publishing a book about Robert Tilton, since nobody else seems to be up to the task. I have boxes and boxes of clippings and hours and hours of video footage, so I should at least be able to do a decent clip job. Or maybe not... I'm already starting to feel the caffeine wear off this morning...

1 comment: